{ padding-top:30px; }



Bible Cheat-Sheet Bookmark {Free Printable!}

Tuesday, May 15, 2012
***If you downloaded a bookmark before May 28th, there were spelling errors on 2 books. They are corrected now.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience.  ***


I don't remember a time in my life when I didn't have a Bible.  I read mine every single night {with few exceptions}.  But I have a secret...I still don't have the books of the Bible memorized.

So, I thought I'd make a little cheat sheet for anyone out there who feels the same.  It's a book mark with the books listed in order on it.  So you'll never have that awkward moment of having to turn to the index to find the book you need in the middle of Bible study.  You know what I'm talking about:

"Everyone turn to Nahum."
"To Nawho?"

I hope you like them.  I made the design in five different colors, so hopefully you'll find your favorite.  One side lists the OT the other lists the NT.


There's purple, peacock, tangerine, green and pink.

And you also have a choice in design.  You can have a lot of color...or a little color.


Now, you may be thinking:  "Why is the graphic so wide?"

Well friends, I did it this way so you wouldn't have to mess with printing on both sides.  That can get tricky.  So instead, I made it like this.  Just fold it in half and you'll have your book mark.  Then take it to an office supply shop to be laminated.  Or be cheap like me and use packing tape.

Fold it in half.

Put the tape over both sides, then trim off the excess.

So do you want one?  Here you go.

First the lot of color bookmarks:

And the little bit of color bookmarks:

Enjoy!

Amy


This post is partying at:  52 MantelsCrafty ScrappySaved by Love CreationsTwo Yellow Birds DecorThe Crafty Blog Stalker, The 36th AvenueBeyond the Picket FenceThe Brambleberry CottageThrifty Decorating, Chic on a Shoestring Little Becky HomeckyCommon Ground, Stuff and NonsenseThe Charm of HomeLove Notes By LaurynC.R.A.F.T.I Should Be Mopping the FloorSew Can DoCraft-O-ManiacMaking the World CuterSumo's Sweet StuffMad in CraftsSkip to my Lou, Coastal Charm, The Gunny SackBetween Naps on the Porch, Giggles Glitz & Glam, My Unocommon Slice of Suburbia, Debbie Does Creations, Sweet Anne's, The Farmhouse Porch, Vintage Wanna BeeCreatively Living, A Bowl Full of Lemons, Primitive and Proper, Adventures of a DIY Mom, Funky Polkadot Giraffe, Homework, Sugar Bee CraftsWe are THAT FamilyHandy Man-Crafty Woman, Someday Crafts


Sew Chatty

 

Share/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. Amanda said...:

    Oooo so many options! I love it! I think I will print some of these for the new girls at m church next year too!

  1. A Good Place said...:

    Thank you for doing this. I hope you don't mind if I use them in my 5th and 6th grades Sunday school class this summer. The class will be learning Bible skills.

  1. kristilpow said...:

    How cute! And what a good idea! Fortunately (or Un?) I know ALL the books of the Bible, by heart, IN SONG!!! My Mom made up an OT song to match the NT song (do you know it?) that we all had to sing in Sunday School, at camp, during Awanas, etc... I still find myself humming it to this day and that was many (15+) years ago.

  1. OOH What a great idea!! Love this! Thanks so much for sharing this with us as well at Thursday's Temptation.
    Jill

  1. Love these! Thank you so much :)

  1. Wonderful idea! I learned the books of the Bible years ago, when I was teaching them to my children. It's funny though. With some of them, I have to recite the books before or after to remember where they're located. ;)

    Thanks for linking to Time Travel Thursday. Hope you'll join the fun each week.

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

  1. Amy said...:

    Thanks for all the love! My mother-in-law tried to teach me a song...but I just couldn't pick it up. And YES PLEASE...use these wherever you like! Especially to teach kiddos about the Bible.

  1. Rachel said...:

    What a great idea! Thanks for sharing your bookmark, in so many colors too. Thanks for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays.
    Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

  1. Love this! I always felt inferior to my hubby who can name these in order. Now I can have them and take a peek ;) Thanks so much for sharing at Toot Your Horn Tuesday :)

  1. So fantastic! I'm putting this one on my FB page!

    Thanks for sharing it!
    --Kaite
    @ Creatively Living

  1. GRAN said...:

    I'm an English teacher....currently teaching English as a Second Language (ESL) at our church...this bookmark would be a WONDERFUL tool to use with my students! THANK YOU...but this English teacher sees two books misspelled... Esther and Ezekiel... is there any way to correct those??? Its = it is in this use, so an apostrophe is needed!!! "it's okay to peek" - English teachers are soooooo picky! Great tool! THANKS!
    melindamiller912@gmail.com

  1. Amy said...:

    I'm so glad you all like this and are sharing it. I want to give a huge thank you to Melinda MIller {GRAN} who pointed out the spelling errors!! I looked over this several times before posting it. I have no clue how those errors slipped through. It's all fixed now. Thank you for letting me know.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Thank you so much

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Thank you for a beautiful and useful gift to us all. I am looking forward to using them.

Post a Comment

contact bubble

.