{ padding-top:30px; }



Fun with Self Portraits

Friday, July 20, 2012
I've been a busy bee.  Just working away to get my new website up and running ASAP.  I'm not a web designer by any stretch of the imagination...so this has been a major task.

But I know you are all going to like it.  It's so pretty.

I've been putting of one particular part of the site, however.  Portraits of myself. 

See, I'm not terrible in front of the camera.  It's just whenever I try to take a photo intentionally...I end up looking incredibly awkward.  Especially when I am taking the photo of myself.

So the new portraits have been just about the last thing on my list to do.  Today my lovely friend Allison and her lovely daughter Zoe were sweet enough to help me out.  They came along and made me laugh...and pushed the button on the camera.

Here's a sneak peek of what you'll see on the new site.


We found this hay bail.  Getting up was harder than expected.  Then when I got on top, I didn't know what to do.  Then I thought it'd be a cool idea to jump off and get photos in the air. 

But I get scared of heights sometimes.  So I chickened out.

The site is launching on Monday!  So get excited.

In the meantime I've got some landscaping to do and a roof to repair...

Amy
Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

  1. Amanda said...:

    You are braver than I. I would not even have gotten ON the hay bale! (Being allergic could have something to do with it...) Can't wait for Monday!

Post a Comment

contact bubble

.